In order to obtain a Custom Applicator License for a company to legally perform custom applicator work in Alabama, one must be certified in a Custom Applicator category. License applications and insurance forms may be found on this page under "Forms."
Custom applicator categories include the following:
- Agricultural animal pest control (AA)**
- Agricultural plant pest control (AP)*/**
- Agricultural commodity fumigation (ACF)**
- Aquatic pest control (AQ)*/**
- Demonstration & research (D&R)
- Forest pest control (FOR)*/**
- Metam sewer (MS)
- Public health pest control (PH)*/**
- Regulatory (REG)
- Right of way pest control (ROW)*
- Wood treatment (WT)
*These categories must test for or reciprocate for mode of application (ground application or aerial application).
**These categories must test for or reciprocate for general standards (GS).
To obtain a Reciprocal Application, please look under "Forms" on the Certification & Testing page. For more in-depth information regarding custom categories or for information regarding testing in any category, please look under "Links" on our Certification & Testing page.