- The current fee for new-product registrations for ALL companies is $600.00 per product for a two-year registration. However, Alabama does not prorate fees. We split the alphabet by company names, each having their own two-year cycle. (Currently, products from companies A-M will expire on December 31, 2023, and products for companies N-Z will expire December 31, 2024.)
- Please make checks payable to Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries (ADAI).
- Please submit all documents (new products and label revisions) on a CD or an external storage device (USB flash drive) in .pdf format or hard copies.
- If you are submitting multiple registrations, we ask that you put no more than five registrations per CD/flash drive. This helps us process your applications more efficiently.
- Please make sure you have provided us with an up-to-date email address as all approved registration certificates will be returned electronically.
- NOTE: AS OF 1/28/2021, THERE IS A NEW 25(b) APPLICATION AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE; THESE APPLICATIONS ARE ALPHABET-SPECIFIC FOR COMPANY NAMES A-M & N-Z.
- NOTE: AS OF 8/3/2022, THERE IS A NEW SECTION 3 APPLICATION AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE; THESE APPLICATIONS ARE ALPHABET-SPECIFIC FOR COMPANIES A-M & N-Z.