- The current fee for new-product registrations for ALL companies is $600.00 per product for a two-year registration. However, Alabama does not prorate fees. We split the alphabet by company names, each having their own two-year cycle. (Currently, products from companies A-M will expire on December 31, 2025, and products for companies N-Z will expire December 31, 2024.)
- Please make checks payable to Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries (ADAI).
- All supporting documents (new products and label revisions) can be e-mailed. A cover letter must accompany the new product application and check informing us of the e-mailed documentation. We also accept CDs, flash-drives and hard copies mailed to our office.
- Please make sure you have provided us with an up-to-date email address as all approved registration certificates will be returned electronically.
- NOTE: AS OF 8/3/2022, THERE IS A NEW SECTION 3 APPLICATION AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE; THESE APPLICATIONS ARE ALPHABET-SPECIFIC FOR COMPANIES A-M & N-Z.