- For information on purchasing CVI books, call 334-240-7262.
- To order EIA Laboratory Test Forms, complete the Coggins Order Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To order Brucellosis Tags and Brucellosis Forms, call 334-240-7253.
- To order Tuberculosis Forms, call 334-240-7253.
- For more information on the updated Scrapie Rule, visit - https://agi.alabama.gov/animalindustries/animal-health/scrapie/ .
- For Reportable Diseases - https://agi.alabama.gov/animalindustries/animal-health/alabama-priority-reportable-diseases/ .
Import / Export Information
- For import requirements of animals entering Alabama, visit our Import Requirements page.
- For export requirements of animals leaving Alabama, contact the State Veterinarian in the state of destination: Click here for a list of State Veterinarians.
- For import/export requirements of animals crossing state lines, you can also visit https://www.interstatelivestock.com/ .
- For further information regarding Federal Accreditation, visit the National Veterinary Accreditation Program at https://www.aphis.usda.gov/aphis/ourfocus/animalhealth/nvap.
Animal Disease Traceability Information for Veterinarians
- How to Become an Animal Identification Number Manager: https://www.aphis.usda.gov/aphis/ourfocus/animalhealth/SA_Traceability
- Reallocation Form
- ADT Premises Registration Form
- Alabama State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Alabama Veterinary Medical Association
- Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Tuskegee University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Alabama Cooperative Extension System
If you have any further questions, please contact us at 334-240-7253.